Free Sewing Pattern – Spike, the hedgehog, and Eddy MouseJanuary 8, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- You should have all the basic sewing skills (transferring a pattern to fabric, knowing how to sew seams etc.)
- In addition, you should know how to sew curved seams and how to sew darts.
My son didn’t have a hedgehog and a mouse in his stuffed animal zoo so I made him some. This is a rather simple pattern but the results are adorable!
I have included the pattern in size M and L but you can also print it smaller than M (explained in PDF file). The instructions contain step-by-step pictures and are easy to follow.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- size L: 10x 6 x 5 (25x15x13cm)
- size M: 6.5x 4.5×3.5 (16x11x9cm)
- non-elastic fabric (e.g. fleece) and faux fur for the spiky part of the hedgehog
- safety eyes/nose OR fleece/felt remnant for eyes/nose
- filling material