Free Sewing Pattern – Schoolhouse Sticky Note Holder TeacherJuly 5, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Sewing and Applique
Meet the teacher with a sweet home made gift that is the perfect size to hold sticky notes on a desk.
The secret to keeping the walls firm is the Heat-n-Bond – Craft extra firm fusible interfacing
Fill this box with candy, paper clips, markers, or anything a teacher may need for the coming school year.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished size: about 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Heat-N-Bond Craft interfacing
- 1 sheet of Heat-N-Bond EZ Print Lite
- Spray-n-Bond basting adhesive
You Will Also Need:
- Sharp scissors, matching thread, hand sewing needle
- Fabric: 1 fat quarter for outside, 1 fat quarter for lining, assorted scraps of fabric for windows, doors, etc.