Free Sewing Pattern – Reversible Fabric Book CoverApril 29, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- A complete beginner can do this project as I show you how in the step-by-step video
Sewing a reversible fabric book cover will give you a way to spruce up those boring books and folders or create a matching set to look superb on a shelf.
All of the instructions are included in the PDF and there is also a link to the step by step video instructions for the visual learners amongst us.
Enjoy and happy sewing!
- Main fabric – used for one side of book/folder cover and sleeves (quantity will depend on size of book or folder)
- Coordinating fabric – used for other side of fabric book/folder cover
- Sewing machine thread
- Sewing machine
- Tape measure
- Pencil and paper
- Cutting tools – ruler and rotary cutter or marker, ruler and scissors
- Hand needle
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopstick for pushing out corners