Free Sewing Pattern – Pretty Quilted iPad CaseJune 30, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project, Free Quilting Projects, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic sewing skills.
When I was designing this project I was inspired by all of the Vera Bradley style iPad cases on Amazon and I really wanted to sew my own
Now you can too!
This case uses only 1/2 yard of main fabric and 1/2 yard of coordinating fabric. I did my best to make sewing the zipper as easy as possible… if you try this free pattern, please visit my blog using the link provided and tell me in the comments how it went!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Approximately 8 1/2” wide by 11” long
- 1/2 yard main fabric
- 1/2 yard coordinating fabric
- 1 yard of thin cotton quilt batting (such as Warm & Natural
You Will Also Need:
- 1 zipper at least 20” long
- acrylic ruler with 45 degree angle markings
- Fabric marking pen or pencil
- Quilt basting spray (such as SpraynBond) or curved safety pins