Free Sewing Pattern – My Best Bandana Bib Pattern for ToddlersJune 24, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Just basic sewing skills. It’s an easy beginner sewing project.
This free bandana bib pattern will win your heart (so simple and easy to make!) It will be made in no time and save you some money along the way. Who knows, you might just create an all-time favorite bib for your toddler!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- This size is perfect for 2-yr olds, but you can easily adjust it by simply adding additional snaps/poppers/velcro to size-down or size-up the neckline. This way, the bib will fit a baby, a toddler and even older kids. I’ve done it before and it has worked perfectly!
- You need 2 scraps of fabric and snap fasteners or velcro.
- I used 100% cotton, the baby-blue color fabric in the tutorial is from a local fabric store, and the striped one is from Ikea. You might want to chose densely weaved, thicker cotton (i.e. not too thin) to make the bib absorb better.
- *The sewing allowance is already included in the pattern!
- The softest version I’ve ever made was from two layers of jersey