Free Sewing Pattern – Little Kid Kimono Set (0-3 Months)October 26, 2015 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Project, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Sewing a curve
- Straight stitch
- Zigzag stitch
- Attach binding
The Little Kid Kimono Set is a free pattern in size 0-3 months only.
The top and trousers make an adorable set but can also be used as versatile separates, perfect for your own baby or to make for a gift. They are ideal as pyjamas.
The cosy kimono top features gently curving raglan sleeves, ribbon ties and contrast binding.
The teeny tiny trousers have a baggy, relaxed fit. A shirred waist provides comfort for a range of waist sizes while the bum panel on the back gives an chance to mix in contrast fabrics. With only a few seams to sew these are very quick to make.
* FREE download
* 34 page PDF document
* 10 pages of full size digitally drafted pattern pieces with seam allowance included
* Pieces can be printed in colour or black and white
* Prints on both Letter and A4 paper
* Detailed step by step instructions with full colour photos
* Includes lots of tips for sewing with knits
* Serger not required but tips included for those that own one
* Metric and imperial measurements included throughout
* For personal use only – please contact us if you want to sell garments made with this pattern
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 0 – 3 Months Only
- Regular sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Trouser fabric: 0.5yds
- Kimono fabric: 0.4yds
- Kimono binding: 2yds