Free Sewing Pattern – Faviola the summer dressJune 28, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic sewing
- Bias tape application
This dress is very easy to make. It does take a bit of effort to prepare the fabric, but once you are ready, it can be sewn in 30 minutes. Make it and try the dress to go the supermarket or take a stroll around the neighborhood and see how many people ask you if you are coming or going to a party. What are you celebrating today? You! Yes I am wife inside a house, but I’m also a keeper, a cook, a nurse, a mother, a friend, a lover, a woman with many hats. I think this dress says all that.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sizes 2 to 22, bust 39 to 49, waist 25 to 45, hips 33 to 53
- Jersey (Rayon or ITY) only 2 1/4 yards for the sizes 2-14 and 2 1/2 yards from 14 to 22.
- A ball point or jersey needle.
- Stretchable interfacing cut on a bias or stay tape
- Satin bias tape
- Thread to match your fabric.
You Will Also Need: