Free Rolling Stone Mini BlockJanuary 3, 2015 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Quilting Projects, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Sew a consistent, accurate seam
This mini quilt block is not really hard to make, it just takes a little patience and a willingness to check your accuracy. All you need are the smallest scraps, so why not give it a go?
Pattern includes step by step instructions with diagrams. Please note that the pattern is for the block only, not a finished quilt.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Block finishes at 1.5″ square. Unfinished size (ie including outside seam allowance) is 2″ square.
- Fabric scraps are ideal for this block – the largest single pieces in it are just one inch square.
- White: 5 squares, 1″ x 1″and 4 rectangles 1″ x 3/4″
- Yellow: 16 squares, 3/4″ x 3/4″ and 4 rectangles, 1″ x 3/4″
You Will Also Need:
- Cotton thread, sewing machine and needle, scissors or rotary cutter, iron