Free Project – The I Heart You DressJanuary 21, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Detailed instructions and photos are included, but knowledge of gathering and sewing opposing curves is very helpful
Surround her in love with The I Heart You Dress.
Beautiful heart on the bodice and hearts all around the skirt, with a unique criss-cross design on the back.
Options include a ruffled, applique bodice heart and ruffled hem, and inset heart bodice with bias binding hem.
This dress is designed for woven fabrics such as quilting cotton, voile, lightweight denim, silk dupioni and more. The bodice heart can be made of accent fabrics such as lace or faux leather.
Girls sizes 2-16
This is recommended for an intermediate skill level.
Download files after purchase and print directly from your home printer! This pattern utilizes layered printing! Only print the size(s) you choose.
***This listing is for a PDF sewing pattern only. You will not receive any clothing.***
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer to properly view this PDF. You will also need a printer (or visit a print shop) to print the pattern pieces.
Due to the nature of digital products, there will be no refunds.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sizes 2-16 Girls (Chest measurements of 20″/50.8cm-33″/83.8cm
- Varies per size. Details are included in the pattern.
You Will Also Need:
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing pins
- Fabric pen or chalk
- Serger (optional)
- Lightweight Interfacing
- Fabric glue stick or temporary spray adhesive (optional)
- 1 button – 1/2″-3/4″
- Buttonhole attachment for your sewing machine.
- Snaps may be used in place of buttons
- 1/2″ single fold bias tape for bias binding hem