Free Project – Quilted Christmas Tree (No Sew)October 27, 2015 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Project, Free Quilting Projects
Basic Skills Necessary:
You will love this easy no sew quilted Christmas Tree. It’s super easy to make and adds a cute touch to your home’s Christmas Decor!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 12 inch X 5 inch
- rotary cutter
- 2.5 inch X 2.5 inch squares of fabric (127 total squares)
- 7.5 inch X 2.5 inch squares of fabric (3 total strips)
- flat head straight pins (270 total)
- Styrofoam cone (12 inch X 5 inch)
You Will Also Need:
- ribbion or buttons or any type of garnish you would like to add for a topper to your tree.