Free Project – Pretty Summer SandalsFebruary 22, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project
Basic Skills Necessary:
- accurate cutting and gluing
Summer is coming! Why not give an unusual holiday gift to your favorite teacher or make a pair of these ornamental flip-flops to sit on your shelf and make you dream of the beach? You could make dozens of shoes and string them up as an alternative to traditional bunting to decorate the bedroom of a shoe obsessed teen! So many possibilities…..
Fun and easy to make, let your imagination soar when you decorate your ornament with glitter, sequins, stickers or paints. Make in a variety of materials, colors and styles.
A good holiday craft to do with the children…or on your own!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Full sized (about a 37) flipflop style shoe
- 4 plus sheets of stiff A4 cardboard in several colours
- Glue, craft knife, scissors, cutting board, ruler, pencil and eraser
- Optional sequins, glitter pens, stickers