Free Project – Penny’s Portable KitJune 14, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
Make your own Portable Kit to contain necessities for the adventurer. The tutorial includes inspiration for sewing and first aid kids but with the pattern pieces the sky is the limit.
This project was inspired by the April 2016 Steampunk CraftingCon theme.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Folded: 4.5″ x 5.5″ | Flat: 9″ x 5.5″
- Heavy Weight Fabric – Fat Quarter
- Mid-Weight Interfacing – Fat Quarter
- Fabric for Lining – 1/2 Yard (total)
- 1/8″ Elastic – up to 6″
- 1/2″ Double Fold Bias Tape (optional)