Free Project – Donut PotholderJanuary 26, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project, Free Quilting Projects, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Should have basic quilt making knowledge. Experience with making bias tape helpful, but not necessary.
Pattern by Inviere (http://craftsy.me/1MmOvfe) & myself because we’re inspired by all things donuts.
- 8″ square fabric for the dough
- 6 1/2″ square fabric for frosting
- 3″ square fabric for donut hole
- 10″ square fabric for back of potholder
- 10″ square of Insul-Brite
- 13″ square fabric to make approximately 1 1/4 yard (45″) of 3/8″ double-fold Bias Tape (1 1/2″ wide unfolded)
- 1/4″ yard of 17″ wide Heat N’ Bond Lite