Free Project – Canadian Maple Leaf CoasterJune 17, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Chain, single crochet, back (front) post single crochet, working in rows, increasing, sewing.
FORMAT: PDF, 8 pages, 4 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language – English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
Copyright information: IraRott patterns, images, & graphs are copyrighted, all rights are owned by IraRott Inc. Do not reproduce, share, or resell purchased patterns & featured images without written express permission from IraRott Inc.
Selling finished items: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott patterns; credit to the designer is greatly appreciated (example: Made from an IraRott Pattern). IraRott photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way.
8 sc X 8 rows = 2″ X 2″ (5 X 5 cm). The gauge is not very important for this item & your finished size may vary slightly.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 8.5″ (21.6 cm) from side to side
- 7.5″ (19 cm) from top to bottom
- Red Heart Super Saver or any other worsted weight yarn (Medium / 4)
- Tapestry needle & straight pins
- Stitch markers
- Blocking board (or interlocking play mat)
You Will Also Need:
- HOOK: 4.5 mm (G)
60 yards of Worsted weight