Free Project – Basic Car Seat TentJuly 15, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project
Basic Skills Necessary:
- An intermediate crocheter, maybe even a beginner, will be able to follow the pattern. You should already know how to read a pattern, crochet single and double crochets and front and back post double crochets.
- IMPORTANT: The puppy pattern is not mine. It is a paid pattern by Knot Your Nana’s Crochet. The link is provided below.
Working in pattern, 3 seed clusters x 5 rows = 2″ by 2″
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 26.5″ x 34.5″
- 14 oz. of ww yarn (main color), 4 oz. of contrasting color 1, and small amounts for the edging in four different colors; scraps of yarn for the applique.
You Will Also Need:
- J hook, two 1-inch buttons, and an applique pattern of your choice.
- Puppy applique link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crochet-dog-applique
20 ounces of Worsted weight