Free Project – 33 Cup CosyMay 5, 2016 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Printables, Free Project
Basic Skills Necessary:
A homely little cup cosy to keep your cuppa warm and your hands from getting burnt.
This is an easy cable pattern which you can knit until it fits your favourite mug!
It uses an i-cord loop to fasten around the button.
The ideal gift for any occasion
26 stitches and 30 rows = 10 cm in cable stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sizes to fit: Average width mug
- Length: 25.5 cms (10 inches)
- Width: 6.5 cms (2.5 inches)
- Stylecraft Life Chunky, shade 2301 Rose, approx 30m (32yrds)
- 1 Size 5mm straight needles
- 1 set of 5mm dpn’s
You Will Also Need:
- 1 large button
- Tapestry needle
- Cable needle
35 yards of Chunky weight
Stylecraft Life Chunky