Free Double Cathedral Window Pillow CoverApril 22, 2015 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Quilting Projects, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- Accurate cutting, pressing and sewing skills
You are probably familiar with the small cathedral window pin cushion designs, but have you ever seen anything so beautiful as this double Cathedral Window Pillow Cover.
Feature some beautiful fabrics, make it in bright stained glass colors, maybe substitute the white for black for a real stained glass window effect.
A real talking point and an enjoyable project to sew.
Read more about this tutorial and see more photos at http://so-sew-easy.com/make-cathedral-window-cushion/
This awesome design is by Laura at Crafty Hour for So Sew Easy.
- 16 inch pillow form
- 12 yard background fabric
- Co-ordinating feature fabrics 5.5 inches square
- 2 x 17 inch squares of cotton for the front and back
- 14 inch zipper
You Will Also Need:
- Optional, spray starch and glue stick