Free Cute Hoot Owl Baby Bib PatternJanuary 12, 2015 / byFree Designs Admin / Categories : Free Hand Embroidery Patterns, Free Printables, Free Sewing Patterns
Basic Skills Necessary:
- A basic knowledge of sewing is all you will need for this great pattern!
This pudgy little owl is the perfect dinner time companion. He is simply adorable and will spice up any mealtime. Our “Cute Hoot” baby bib pattern will help you make this double layered, baby boutique quality bib. Use Minky, Chennille, or any soft fabric for the backside and let you’re imagination be your guide for the front cotton print and owl applique. We sized the owl’s eyes to be the size of a snap so you can have the flexibility to spice it up with one if you want. This pattern includes detailed instructions with many color photos for reference, a baby bib template and a template for the owl applique. This includes a picture of the owl completed and all his parts broken up and reversed to make tracing on the applique film easier.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Approx. 11″ 1/2 inches long by 9″ wide
- 1/3 yard of cotton print fabric for the front of the bib. A Fat Quarter will also work.
- 1/3 yard of back fabric such as Minky, terry, flannel, fleece, or Chennille.
- An approx. 7″ by 9″ piece of fusible interfacing.
- An approx. 1/4 yard of fusible web.
- Fabric scraps for the applique.
- Hook and loop tape (such as velcro) or snaps to secure bib.